Clicksia, seems good to me!

this website is almost same as RichPtc. this one gives you minimum $1 for clicking on a website link. however it doesn't say anything about reference earning. although i saw my referral's name, when i signed up in this website. from that i guess you might get some money by refering this website. its my assumption. you dont have to believe me though. this is the link for Clicksia:

http://www.clicksia.com

they have around 60000 members, and as they say they are getting 30-40 members signed up for their benefits everyday. i think it is a good one to sign up for, if you have alot of time to spend clicking on ad links. but i really cant make it sure to you that this website gives you money for referring it. give comment. let me know what you think. adios.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top